Is it possible to build credit without a credit card?
What is the process for opening a credit card?
How to build a good credit history
You can improve your credit score when:
- Applying for a loan or credit card at a better interest rate
- Getting a credit card upgrade
- Getting a mortgage to refinance at a better rate
- Insurance rates that are more affordable
- Increasing your credit limit
Making the most of the most popular credit cards for young adults
How do I open a checking account if I don’t have one?
- The debt conqueror.
- The rewards hunter.
- The on-their-way cardholder.
- A guide to making the most of credit cards
When you’re just getting started building your credit, your goal should be to reach or exceed the 690 credit score requirement for acceptable credit. Here’s how to get there:
- Develop healthy payment habits.
- Keep your account open and active.
- Be meticulous.
- Evaluate your options.
- Considerations when choosing your first credit card.
- Credit reporting.
- Types of cards
- Qualification requirements.
- Annual fee.
- Interest rate.